So there is a practice paddle on the calendar for Wednesday after work meeting at 14th street at 5:00. Since I have been moving and remodeling and moving since last Thursday I things have been a little crazy. The forecasted level is for right around 8' so if you plan on coming please be prepared for that. In lieu of my usual over organization I'm planning to meet everyone at 14th street to shuttle and we'll have a team meeting at that time. See you there!
Looks like the level will be about 8.6. I think I'll sit this oen out - I need a few more runs under my belt at slightly lower levels before I try this. Have fun guys!
This trip will be officially postponed until next Wednesday due to unsuitable water level forthe intent of the trip. II'll start another post for the rescheduled date.
That being said I'll still be out tonight. Maybe I'll SYOTR.
Due to a conflict with the hometown throwdown previously scheduled for this Wednesday night and the conflict with CCC week of rivers next week I'm moving this back to 7/10. Posting shortly.